Hello Family & Friends!!!
I decided to try this out because for some reason my email doesn't want to send out pictures anymore. Plus it will be easier to share news and pictures with all that we love!!!! So I am new at this so we will see how this goes.
Love,
Andrea, Shane, & Makenze
P.S. samwag stands for Shane, Andrea, Makenze, Wagasky!!!! Cute huh?!
3 comments:
YEAH I am the first to ever comment on your page! I love that you have a blog now I can not tell you that enough.... I want to see tons and tons of pics of my cute niece and of course pics of my awesome sister and brother!!!! That picture of you guys is so cute. Is that @ Holly' b-day?
You need to post some more pictures, woman! And I'm tagging you...check out my blog for directions...it'll give you an idea anyway!
Tag You're it! Check out my Blog!
Post a Comment