Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Update on the Wagaskys...

Something that I am kind of excited about right now is that starting tomorrow I will be babysitting a 16mo old boy, named Kenny. I have been wanting to babysit since I became a stay-at-home mom, just to earn a little bit of money. It will be nice to have a little more coming in. I am sure everyone can understand that. Plus it will give our monster Makenze someone to play with and someone to learn how to share with. (we are working on that) Anyways so nothing else really new with me. Shane is still working like a slave for Las Vegas Paving. He is or shall I say we are hoping that he will be getting into the Operators Union by the end of the year. That will make things way easier, money wise, then they are now. Other then that we are just enjoying our Makenze and being married. Hope all is well with our family & friends! Enjoy new pictures....I will put more recent ones up soon.

1 comment:

Blissful & Domestic said...

Oh my goodness little makenze is beautiful and I love all the pictures. I can't wait for her and libby to play together. I swear Libby will look like Makenze's little sister since Makenze has gotten so big and has such a full head of hair. Tell her Uncle Jason and Aunt Danielle love her!