We hope that everyone had a wonderful 4th of July weekend! I know that we sure did. Thanks to Shane & Makenze, my Mom & Dad, Grandma & Grandpa Chavez, Daniel, Chase, Holly, Justin, Carter, Mom Wagasky, Don & Joan Gill (Hollys parents), Robert, Nicole & Hayden. We did a BBQ and set off tons of fireworks all over at our house. Also thanks to all the men and women who serve our wonderful country so that we are able to have the many freedoms we do. Special thanks to Jason Wagasky, Shane McGarrah, Garn Henderson, Bryan Gifford who are all great servicemen!
2 comments:
first of all how stinkin cute are you? and you look super skinny just had to share. I am so jealous and second I was so getting butterflies in my tummy watching the slideshow because I am so excited that in three weeks we will be there. It looks like you guys had an awesome time... and I can't wait till next year when we can all do it together!
I just had to share I am so excited this is our last full week in Washington. and then next Saturday we will be in Vegas hanging out with our fav. people in the world. Yeah I am so excited to see you guys!
Post a Comment