Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Opportunity Village

We took a family outing to the Opportunity Village. This was my first time going and it was a great time! Makenze was so well behaved I was in shock all the way home. All the things I had imagined going wrong didn't! We had so much fun seeing all the cool light displays, riding the merry-go-round, and Makenze's favorite thing riding the cho cho train! We love our family and we feel so blessed to be able to make these great memories and start these fun traditions. Its almost Christmas...can you believe it???

2 comments:

Blissful & Domestic said...

Hey we had so much fun with you guys too and I can't believe how good all the kids did considering we were there till almost ten it was so much fun and we love hanging out with you guys. Hey I was thinking maybe next Monday you guys could come over for FHE and we could all make gingerbread houses...or if you don't want to drive across town we can come to you guys. Let me know what you think and where you want the Christmas mess to be at :> love ya sis!

Becky said...

so much fun. I can't wait to take Audrey. Hey I need you to send me your email so I can send you a little invite.