We are so beyond excited to let you all know that we are expecting our second baby this summer! So far this pregnancy has been the complete opposite of my last one. That means no throwing up....yippee! We are secretely hoping for a boy, but we will obviously take a boy or girl, whichever we are meant to have. Just wanting he/she to be healthy! We love you all and hope that this new year 2009 is a great one!!!
1 comment:
Andrea, Shane, and Makenze,
Let me be the first to say CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!! I am sure that I am not the first to congratulate you guys, but I will be the first for your blog. That is way cool. When are you due? You must keep us up to date on how things are going. Take care of your self and your beautiful family.
Your cousin,
Hillary
Post a Comment