HAHA! I thought I should blog this to save anyone the trip out to Glendale for the Corn Maze that they have there. It was opening day when we went a couple weeks ago and they were supposedly having a BBQ and things for the kiddos. Well it wasn't like I had imagined at all. No music, no BBQ, nothing really at all but a field of dead corn and rough paths (not recommended for strollers and such). Afterwards we found a couple of picnic tables and luckily at the last minute Holly & I decieded to pack lunch for our familes...good thing because as I mentioned no BBQ. The best part was spending time with our family, but we all decided no more corn maze for us!
Atleast in these pictures we look like we are having fun...we tried what more can I say!
Ha ha...I was seriously cracking up re-living that day. Oh man...what a lame activity. Well, we still had fun with you guys =) Even if the actual corn maze was ridiculous!
1 comment:
Ha ha...I was seriously cracking up re-living that day. Oh man...what a lame activity. Well, we still had fun with you guys =) Even if the actual corn maze was ridiculous!
Post a Comment