so seriously looking at these pictures I almost feel like it is a lie our girls are the same age. It is insane Makenze looks so much older. She is such a big girl now I can't wait to see her in two months. she is so freakin gorgeous I can't wait for us to all have playdates with the kiddies!! Oh and we are definitely moving back August 2 and will be having a BBQ at mom's on August 9th for like a welcome home/going away dinner for Jason. mark it on your calender :> Love you sis!
2 comments:
so seriously looking at these pictures I almost feel like it is a lie our girls are the same age. It is insane Makenze looks so much older. She is such a big girl now I can't wait to see her in two months. she is so freakin gorgeous I can't wait for us to all have playdates with the kiddies!! Oh and we are definitely moving back August 2 and will be having a BBQ at mom's on August 9th for like a welcome home/going away dinner for Jason. mark it on your calender :> Love you sis!
oh and I think Makenze and Libby have almost the same bathsuits. Did mom buy her that one?
Post a Comment