I just wanted to make a little slide show of some pictures that we love of Dad Wagasky! We miss him, always think about him, and look forward to the day we know we will get to see him again. We love you dad! Sing with the angels!
I loved all the pics and I am so happy you liked to bows. I didn't even put a note in there sorry. I just loved that western ribbon and knew I had to make Makenze one too. Her and Libby both have to be cute cowgirls together. The ribbon even inspired me to have Libby be a cowgirl for this Halloween. I am so excited. Anways We can not wait to go to mini grand prix with you guys! We will be in Vegas around the 5th of August I think. We are taking our time getting there and are going to do a little family vacation as we drive to Vegas so it may take us a few days instead of like a day & 1/2 like last time anyways. Enough with my novel on your blog. Love you sister!
Oh and Jason's BBQ is going to be on the 9th. That is a Saturday so put it on your calender. (Oh I am throwing him a welcome home/going away BBQ)
2 comments:
I loved all the pics and I am so happy you liked to bows. I didn't even put a note in there sorry. I just loved that western ribbon and knew I had to make Makenze one too. Her and Libby both have to be cute cowgirls together. The ribbon even inspired me to have Libby be a cowgirl for this Halloween. I am so excited. Anways We can not wait to go to mini grand prix with you guys! We will be in Vegas around the 5th of August I think. We are taking our time getting there and are going to do a little family vacation as we drive to Vegas so it may take us a few days instead of like a day & 1/2 like last time anyways. Enough with my novel on your blog. Love you sister!
Oh and Jason's BBQ is going to be on the 9th. That is a Saturday so put it on your calender. (Oh I am throwing him a welcome home/going away BBQ)
We Love Shane Happy Birthday Brother!!!!!!
Post a Comment