Sunday, August 3, 2008
Weekend Girl trip to Utah!
Makenze and I took a little overnight trip up to Cedar City and Parowan, Utah. We went up there with my friend Amy and we stayed in her parents home in Parowan. It was a lot of work chasing my crazy girl around but it was good to get away even for a day. But I am silly and still cant stand to be away from my wonderful husband. So We hurried back home. Ya!! Poor Shane just works like crazy really more like a slave just to take care of his girls! Oh how I love him!!!! Enjoy the pictures! Oh and little Makenze whom we call "bug, buggy" is starting to notice little bugs on the ground. She gets down right next to the bug....so curious!And oh so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment