Here are the start of pictures taken since Shane's brother Jason and his family, Danielle, Keagan, and Libby moved back home to Vegas. We went out this past Friday night, just the couples. It was nice having Shelly (Shane's oldest sister) and Troy here from Chicago. We had a fun night that began with indoor skydiving and then we went to Osakas, a Japenese resturaunt that has a chef cook your food in front of you. So it was a nice dinner and entertainment.
4 comments:
love the pics & we missed you today at the pool. I wanted to do your background lastnight but forgot the info to sign in for you. e-mail or call me with it
hey so I need to make your blog cuter. I am going to make it better than it is but I figured this would be a start.
oh sorry this is Danielle but I am signed in as you
hey Balloonapalooza is this weekend you should come. It is like a carnival. We are going ton Saturday at 4: pm call me and I will give you more details
Post a Comment