Friday, March 13, 2009

Ethel M Chocolate Tour

So yesterday we took a little tour at the choco factory here in Henderson. The kids snacked, got chocolate samples (mommies too), and ran around the cactus garden pathways (I know it always makes my nervous having my clumsy little girl around a million prickly cactus' plants, but I stay close on her heels dont worry). Hope everyone is having a wonderful March so far!

This is our group. A friend of Hollys and her three kids joined us as well.
A tour of Ethel M Choco factory...
Climbing monkey on rocks..
Makenze and Mama
Danielle & I...aren't we hot!
Holly with the tree youngest Wagaskys
Danielle, Libby, Holly, & I

1 comment:

Russ and Marlo said...

I always left the tour wishing that there was something more. The cactus garden is always nice to wander.The gift shop, not very exciting to me. BUT then I discovered the reason to go to Ethel's! It is for the chocolate fondue! It is worth every penny, and if you have chocolate left they let you take it home.