I put together a little slideshow of our recent outings and fun times! I finally got Makenze a bubble maker, so I no longer have to run out of breath entertaining our bubble loving girl! She just giggles and giggles chasing bubbles.
Also in these pictures, are of our Anderson Dairy tour, we took a week ago. Its free and very cute for the little ones, and the best part was that at the end you get a large dish of yummy ice cream. Something we definitely will be doing again.
Then this past weekend Shane and I finally used a gift card, that we had gotten for Christmas, and had a dinner date to Red Lobster. I am not a big seafood eater so it was all about Shane. He greatly enjoyed shrimp and crab legs, not so much the lobster. After dinner we picked Makenze up from Grandma Wagaskys and went to the Bellagio to see the beautiful garden and the neat water show! Makenze was a trooper and had fun people watching, smelling all the tulips, going inside the butterfly house, and watching the water show! We are having a wonderful spring!


3 comments:
how cute I can so picture her dancing with the chapstick. What a cute niece I have. Hey Keagan is on spring break after tomorrow we should do something next week (as long as it is free :> ) anwyays see you Sunday morning :>
Makenze is such a gorgeous girl...I love her funny personality. I was cracking up with the dancing with the chapstick picture. What a silly =)
I can't believe how much Makenze looks like her mommy.
The dancing with the chapstick was cute but I really liked the want some picture. the one were she was wanting to share. That was cute.
How are you guys doing? When are you due?
Post a Comment