Monday, July 13, 2009

Our Son

We welcomed our baby boy 18days earlier then my due date...but he decided it was time to make his grand entrance.

***EASTENN SHANE WAGASKY***
Was born on Tuesday July 7, 2009. He weighed an adorable 6lbs and 5oz and was 19in long. He spend his first 5 days of life in the NICU but made it home Sunday morning. We are so elated right now and can not believe how blessed we are. Here are a few pictures to show off for now. I will post tons more later.
Thank you to all our family and friends for your support, love and prayers. Especially a BIG thank you to my Mom. She took off work, was on call 24/7 to be there to take care of Makenze. We love you Mom!!!!

Our first family photo!! So awesome!
Photobucket
Leaving the NICU!! We are going home. Just a tad bit happy...hahaha!!!
Photobucket
Our beautiful babies...first night home in thier PJ's.
Photobucket
This is today...nap time! I eat, sleep, and poop a whole lot!!! Life is great!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Blissful & Domestic said...

hooray eastenn is home!!!

Brian and Hillary said...

Congrats Andrea, Shane, and Makenze. He is a cutie. Love his name that to is cute and unusual. Hope you and little guy are doing good.

You look great in your pictures Andrea.
Your cousin,
Hillary

lawlando said...

We sure had fun meeting Eastenn this week. He is adorable! I am so glad that Makenze seems to be enjoying him. I hope things are going well for the two of you, and that Shane keeps cool at work in this horrible heat. You too Andrea, you still have some of those miserable pregnancy hormones.

Becky said...

YEA! SO cute

hey did I ever send you copies of your little family pictures we did that one time at Aliante Park? Send me your email if i didn't.

Also, do you want to take newborn shots of your little one? WE can sneak some cute ones of the whole family in too if you want. I can bring everything to your house...just let me know if and when. I need some more super cute newborns for my portfolio!!!

Glad you are doing awesome.