Tuesday, August 11, 2009

WARNING - Update Overload!!!

So life with two kids if definitely busy busy busy! I barely have time to take a shower these days. HAHA! Sorry everyone. Anyways we are all hanging in there and adjusting to our life with Eastenn in the mix. Here is a little recap.
When Eastenn was born about an hour later our handsome little boy was taken away to the NICU! He spent his first 5 days of life in there. I guess he just wanted to come home on his time and not ours. We are so blessed that his time in the NICU was short and that all he needed was a little time for his lungs to gain some strength along with some treatment for jaundice. Now a month has already passed...I know I know! But....all is going great! I dont sleep and I dont think Shane is resting so well either but we wouldn't trade our kiddos for anything. We step back and look at our lives and wow we are so blessed. I have had days where I couln't sit home any longer and ventured out on little outings (quite a lot of work and preparing). I must add too that Makenze has far exceeded our hopes for her adjusting to having a brother. She loves him so much and they already are best buds.
Please enjoy these many pictures and I will try to get back posting regularly when the little guy allows. Life is sweet!

1 comment:

Blissful & Domestic said...

I love all the pictures and your new blog background is so cute!