Tuesday, September 15, 2009

1st time dentist visit for Makenze!

So last Friday evening Makenze hit her chin on the bathroom counter thus causing her teeth to crash against eachother. I walk in the bathroom and she is spitting blood and crying. I was like what in the world happened as she was just in there to wash her hands. So her two bottom middle teeth shifted and her gum bruised. It looked pretty bad when it first happened. After Shane and I calmed down about it we decided to just get her into a dentist first thing Monday. So I did. She was actually excited to go to the teeth doctor and show him her boo-boo in her mouth. I found a great pediatric dentist who was awesome and patient with her. She loved sitting in the special big girl chair. I told her she was flying an airplane and she laughed at mommy. I was very proud of her and happy to report that nothing serious is wrong with her teeth. She also has no cavaties. Yay for Makenze! Afterwards she got to pick out a toy and a sticker. She enjoyed her first dentist visit! Why cant all dentists be this way? Where's my toy and sticker? Haha. Since we were right in the mall parking lot I took our big girl to lunch in the food court and once we ate she played a little bit in the the play place. It surprisingly turned into a fun outing. Eastenn was a good boy and slept. hehe.

Photobucket

Two thumbs up!

Playin in the mall food court

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess I should take Carter for his first visit too?

Blissful & Domestic said...

Go Makenze she is such a big girl!