My Mom just looks so happy everytime she sees her Grandkids. I love it!


Makenze was busy working....such a busy bee!

Oh and just so no one is alarmed. Everything looks perfect with Eastenn's heart. No problems what so ever! He also checked his blood work to make sure his jaundice is not at a dangerous level. The doc, which was awesome, called the following day and everything was ok. I guess breastfed babies take a little longer to clear up jaundice then formula fed babies. So all is well with out tough little guy!
2 comments:
He is sure a cutie Andrea. He has gotten so big. So what is it that is or was wrong with Eastenns heart. Hope all will be o.k. with him.
I love looking at your family blog. You are so good at it. I wish I was good with our family blog www.sandsofthesea.blogspot.com, just in case you want to check it out some time.
Hillary
How cute...I love how proud our parents are of their cute grandkids...Makenze's so cute working at the desk!
Post a Comment