Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Fun

Now a tradition, I took Makenze and Eastenn to my Mom's work to "tick or treat." Grandma loves getting to show off her grandbabies and I enjoy making all the ladies at my Mom's office smile. How could you not be happy looking at the cutuest little bumblebee and ghost baby ever!!!! I must thank Aunt Danielle for making the much talked about tutu for Makenze's costume. It turned out great and Makenze had fun wearing it. We didnt really dress up our little man...I mean really is it worth spending alot of $$$ on a baby costume?? We decided not. So I found a little ghost t-shirt in the dollar section of the greatest store, Target (always fun to take a trip there =))and that was Eastenn's costume. He is adorable no matter what he is wearing. My little boy can just melt my heart!!!! Then we spent an evening at our families trunk or treat and after these two outings we had bucketfulls of candy. Shane was a happy dad. HAHA! So on actual Halloween ( I was pretty much over the whole holiday by this time) we hungout at Shane's mom and let the kids run wild after our potluck dinner.
Enjoy our latest pictures! Hope everyone had a fun silly Halloween!

No comments: