Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Life full of LOVE!

Last week Shane & I celebrated 4 years of marriage! Oh yea baby! We have been pretty busy these past few years and things get better and better as the time keeps flying by. With a wedding, a house, a little girl, an eternal marriage, and a little boy the blessings just keep on coming. We had a wonderful anniversary this year. We spent the 11th of November with our two kiddos. Shane planted me what he calls a LOVE TREE for our anniversary. He is the sweetest! I love him to pieces! Then this past weekend we went on a HOTT date. We ate some yummy food at Lucielles BBQ and then saw the new movie 2012. It was a great night for us! I love you Mr. Wagasky and feel so luckly to get to spend forever with you!
We're engaged!
We're engaged!
A Bride
A Bride
A Groom
My Groom
Husband & Wife
Husband & Wife
Our Makenze Bear!
Our
Sealed for time & all eternity!
Forever Family
A family of four!
Love
Our Babies!
Photobucket
Love tree
Photobucket
Photobucket
A date night!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Brian and Hillary said...

Congrats Andrea and Shane!!! I can't believe it has been 4 yrs. already. You really have a good looking family. Brian and I just celebrated our 10 year anniversary.

www.sandsofthesea.blogspot.com Check out our site.

Your cousin,
Hillary

Unknown said...

Whoa, I don't know why, but you look so different in your engagement picture. I tried to make it bigger to examine, but it won't get bigger. So, since I can't stalk your pictures, thought I'd leave you a note saying you are beautiful and I love the "Love tree." Congrats to you guys =)

Blissful & Domestic said...

Happy anniversary!!