Thursday, December 31, 2009

Leading up to Christmas...

So we kept busy the month of December thats for sure. We spent most of our time with our families and made some great memories. We checked out the Magical Forest at Opportunity Village, with Shane's oldest sis Shelly being in town from good ol' Chicago. It was super cold and kinda exspensive. I think we may skip this trip next year. We also got to celebrate Shellys' and the oldest Wag bro Dame's December birthdays while they were both in town. Happy night together as a family. Thanks for hosting us all Justin & Holly!
Mom Wagasky, Me and Shelly
Mom Wagasky, Me and Shane's oldest sis Shelly
Libby & Danielle
Family time...this was a FHE night/Surprise birthday party for Shelly & Dame
Family hanging out
Birthday wishes for Shelly & Dame
Mom Wag, Shelly, Laurie, Damian, Shane, Eastenn, Jason &  Makenze
Holly & I
Another neat thing that we did with our family is that we hosted Family Home Evening at our house the Sunday before Christmas (we try and get together most Sundays with Shanes side of the family for FHE). It was a pajama party dinner and we watched the movie The Polar Express. As always it was squishy in our little home but I think everyone enjoyed themselves and even the homemade beef stew that I made, for the very first time. I will definitely be making this stew again. Love the crock pot too! Shout out! haha.
Pajama Family Home Evening
Here is Kelsie Lousie @ almost 7mo crawling along side Makenze
Makenze crawling along with Kelsie
Keagan wanted to hold his baby cousin Eastenn. It was so cute!
Keagan wanted to hold Eastenn!
We also checked out the Gift of Lights with my Grandparents. We made a night of it and went to dinner at Applebees then drove throught the park with tons of lights. Makenze was really into driving around this year and seeing all the pretty twinkle lights. =) My Grandma and I even started our contagious laughing and found it hard to control ourselves. Makenze was telling us to calm down. HAHAHA! I love these special times with my grandparents. I have been feeling so strongle lately that time with them is truely something to cherrish. (No pictures of this night out with my Grandparents. I was being lazy. Oopps.)
Finally here is a slideshow of the week leading up to Christmas day! Christmas Eve we spent with the Wagasky side of our family and had a Christmas Eve brunch. It was a big hit in my book. We ate a bunch of yummy food and then watched a short music video about our Saviour and this birth being the reason for Christmas. Afterwards it was present time! I think that this may be a new tradition with the Wagasky family. We hope that everyone had special times this holiday season and remembered the true reason for it all. LOVE YA!

No comments: