Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Don't know why...

So I have been completely slacking on the blogging. Don't really have a good reason why, just been staying busy and enjoying my kids. It may also be because I get both of them down at the end of the day...I am tired and ready for bed myself.
Anyways, we have been having some fun and making good memories these past two months.
One day that I would like to highlight is Valentines day. We just made it a holiday about family, the people we love. On Feb 12th we had a playdate, as has become tradition the past few years, for the kids to do a little activity have a yummy "heart" lunch and just play with cousins and friends. Thanks for hosting everyone Holly. =)
Then the following day, which would be Sat. 13th of Feb. we took a Wagasky Family hike. Oh my was it a BEAUTIFUL day, weather wise and just being with our family. We decided to hike or walk the Railroad trail the overlooks Lake Mead. I had hiked this when I was in young womens and remembered it being fairly easily and cool walking through old railroad tunnels. We all had a great time...the kids were troopers and I would say we walked a good 3 or so miles that day. Keep in mind our spoiled lil ones rode in strollers or wagons off and on throughout our hike. We had a picinic lunch on the side of the trail and all turned out great. Definitely something we will be doing again.
Even though we were tired from our hike my wonderful hubby took us out for a nice double-date with Justin(Shane's bro) and Holly. PF Changs is always a hit in our book. Then On V-day we went to church with our two most adorable kids ever. Then spent the evening at FHE.

No comments: