This is by far the most unplanned thing Shane & I have ever done. We were kind of having a case of cabin fever (with all the time-off Shane has had) so on a rainy Wednesday morning we decided to pack up and head to California and visit Snoopy and friends at Knotts Berry Farm. We had a blast! Definitely the perfect time to go there. The park was all ours....no lines, perfect 70degrees, just lots of fun!


3 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time! That looks like a pretty big roller coaster she got to go on with Shane! How fun...can't wait for our vacation this year!
It looks like you had all sorts of fun in January. It is always nice to get out and have fun with your family together.
Your trip looked great. I would love to be any where but here in little cold old Orderville. It has been cold lately. I am so ready for spring and summer.
I just posted some news on my blog. www.sandsofthesea.blogspot.com go check it out.
I love getting on your blog. It is the only way I have to keep up with you guys. Plus it is always super cute.
Hey Andrea! Thanks for making contact:) You have such a beautiful family! I think that the spontaneous trips are often the best ones. No strenuous planning and not a lot of expectation--you've inspired me to get out of town soon.
Post a Comment