Makenze has started her first Ballet & Tap dance class. So cute! I dont know what it is but I have such much pride while I sit outside her dance class and watch her learning so eagerly. I feel so blessed to point and say "That one's mine!" Usually by saying "The one with the long hair..." It's become her trademark. =)



We also had a nice day at the park with our family! Shane's oldest bro Dame's kids were in town for a few days and it was great as always getting to see them. Makenze always loves doing fun things with her many cousins.


Eastenn at 9mo swinging at the park for the first time. Although he looks tense and scared he really had a good time. He is just precious to us!


Here is the whole group that was able to go...

Then we had another lovely day at the park with my mom. It was a short time but good. Makenze showed off her skills on her bike. She finally is not too stubborn to ride it. For the longest time she would just get frustrated with it and not want to ride.


Eastenn is just the most awesome little boy ever! He lights up our days. He scrunches his nose while looking at you like your crazy. He giggles alot and is just a happy and sweet little guy.At almost 10mo now we exspect him to take off walking any day now.
No comments:
Post a Comment