Wednesday, July 7, 2010
I know you dont have to say it...I am behind again!
So here is my excuse. Shane killed our computer awhile back (he was really trying to fix it but its getting old and just decided to stop). Thus devastating me because all of our precious pictures were stored on the good for nothing hard-drive. So I think I have been in mourning and just not feeling up to blogging. But life goes on and thanks to Shane's wonderful brother Jason (our very own geek squad of one) he put an extra hard-drive that he already had into our computer. So I was able to resume paying bills (oh goody) online and clicking on our sad blog and then quickly clicking off of it. But I am going to try and "catch-up" if thats even possible or if anybody even cares anymore. Haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I care. It's the only way I keep up with some of the family.
I really enjoy getting on your blog and seeing your cute babes. We almost got to come for the dinner thing at Scott's house but we didn't have a way to get all of us down there. We didn't have a car big enough. It would have been great to see all of you that were there. But I did see pictures.
I hate it when computers crash or have some other retarded problem. Our computer is old to so your not alone.
You aren't the only one that doesn't keep up on your blog I don't do a very good job either. Plus there are no pictures, camera broke.
I care!!! You keep on blogging and maybe I'll catch up too one day!
Post a Comment