Monday, December 13, 2010

Its a WRAP....2010!

Life just goes so fast sometimes I cant find the time to soak it all in! Since last posting many things have happened and big changes have come our way. So we have had to totally trust in our Heavenly Fathers plan and not our own.
October was full of Halloween and Trick or Treat outings! I have never wanted a holiday to be over more then this past halloween. For like 3 weeks we were dressing up and going here, there and everywhere! Whew! We made it! A week before actual halloween I had one of my most scary moments as a mom. I have been blessed thus far with having no serious illnesses or injuries. Well it started as a nice day at the park and after being there 5 mins Eastenn fell down on crumbled concrete. I heard the smack of my babys head. Oh my! So he ended up with a pretty decent size gash and after a trip to urgent care my little guy had 3 stitches in his head. I think it was harder on Makenze and I then it was him. He just hated being held down while they stitched him up. Broke my heart. I am proud to say I kept it together until the drive home and my brave boy was sleeping in the back seat.

With November brought Shane & I's 5th year anniversary! Yahoo!!! It has definitely been a busy past five years but they have been the best of my life. I am so happy and blessed to be married to Shane. He is such a loving and kind husband and the most awesome daddy ever! I won the lottery the day I married him! We celebrated with a nice dinner, blue man group show, and also a night away from home. It was a wonderful date forsure! I also replaced his wedding ring, which he had lost some time ago. Also Novemeber brought my Moms and my Grandpa Chavezs' birthdays! Family dinner and cake are always nice to celebrate the ones we love. Then right before Thanksgiving I got to have a nice visit with my longtime friend April and her 3 adorable kids. It was the first time meeting her little girl Allison or Allie as they call her and it was great meeting her. I cant believe how her older two children have grown. All the kids were shy at first but after warming up Makenze had fun playing with the big kids. Thanks for the visit April! Wish it could happen more often. And then of course we had some yummy turkey for Thanksgiving and time with both sides of our family!


Now that we are half way through December we have already celebrated my 27th birthday! Crazy huh? I am feeling old lately! I am getting sooo very close to the big 30!!! Ahhhhh scary. HAHA! Anyways I had a nice birthday and my hubby surprised me with flowers! I had to share them with Makenze but thats ok. We also attended the Las Vegas Paving holiday party, sadly we didnt win a prize this year but we had lots of laughs, ate some yummy food, and danced! It was a great time!
Along with our Christmas festivities we have been trying to get our christmas gift shopping done as we have a major change coming up.
WE ARE MOVING! This coming Saturday, yes the week before Christmas, we are moving from Henderson to Shane's mom home in North Las Vegas! Not really what we ever thought would be in our life's journey but we are trying to embrass this next chapter in our lives with optimism. So mom's home will be ours for probably the next year as to give us a chance to save money and put ourselves in a better position all around.
So all in all 2010 has been busy, fun, exciting, and stressful but we wouldnt change a thing about it! We have our health and two of the best kiddos around!

Merry Christmas to all of our friends & family!

We wish you all a Happy & Blessed New Year!

No comments: