Being that is it already October (just crazy to me) I put together some cute pix of our September happenings! We of course enjoyed our days at the park! When it was not still so hot hot hot outside! Had great play times over at Grandma & Grandpa Giffords. Remembered a wonderful man, Shane's dad Damian Wagasky. We have taken a trip up to his grave the past 3 years that he has been gone. Always great to remind ourselves and the kids what a great guy he was! We also got to visit with Shane's oldest sis Shelly and also his brother Damian and his two beautiful girls. I actually stole my nieces away from Mom Wagasky for the day just so I could chat and giggle with them! We even took went to the Rainforest Cafe for a family dinner. Sadly Shane was working and missed this fun time but thats the great guy I am married to. He does all that he can to provide for us. Ok I could go on and on about him. Shane did have to a colonoscopy (how lucky is he?) and I am happy to report the results were all positive! He is a healthy man. I inserted this pic from that day...he didn't want it taken but I think he looks soooo sexy in his surgery cap! HAHA! Sorry babe. Anyways...September was busy, eventful to say the least but we are happy and healthy and doing just fine!


2 comments:
Yay! You updated too! We're on a roll! Woot woot! Glad we were able to make some good memories together =) And glad you still have not been permanently jaded by the dirt in Pioche (although that was by far the dirtiest one yet!). Love ya, sista!
You guys are seriously an adventurous family. But there is absolutely nothing wrong with that at all.
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I would absolutely love to have you guys come up sometime for a weekend or something. Or fly down to you guys and get together. It has been way to long since we have seen each other. Let me know what you think. E-mail mama86530@yahoo.com
Post a Comment