Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Labor Day Weekend in Pioche


We decided to be adventerous and went on our first camping trip as husband as wife and also with our little monster. Boy was it an experience! Lets just say me and Makenze aren't exactly the "outdoors" type of girls. We dont like the heat and getting dirty is a pain in the behind. But....we did have some good times especially because we were there with many of Shane's family. The kids had fun playing in the dirt and taking rides on the quads. Makenze didn't want to ride at first but once you got her on there she did NOT want to get off. She is a little stubborn...to say it nicely. =) But ya gotta love our princess! All in all it was exhausting but good times. I had never been to Pioche before and its always neat to see little towns. I will try and get more pictures...as I know my sister-in-laws took bunches more that I wasn't able to as our battery in our camera died. Dont ya just hate when that happens? Anyways...enjoy some new pictures of our family!

No comments: