Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Forever


Last month Shane was sealed to his parents in the Las Vegas, Nevada temple. It was extra special as his parents were also sealed. His cousin Chad Christensen stepped in for Shane's dad. Who believe it or not as almost been gone a year now. It was great to see Shane, Justin, and Jason sealed to their parents for time and all eternity. Afterwards we had a yummy dinner and another great day with family.

1 comment:

Blissful & Domestic said...

hey do you like your new background? Let me know because I don't mind changing it I wasn't sure what you meant by fall colors if you want it to look thanksgiving like or just fall colors. Let me know I love doing this stuff so I don't mind redoing it. and I have not forgotten about the pictures. Hey do you want to do something next week? and have you started twilight?