Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A year gone by....but everyday remembered!

Photobucket
Always our hero!
Photobucket
Hard to believe but its been a year since Shane's dad, Damian, passed away. He left such a deep impact on everyone that knew him that never has a day gone by without thinking of him. His voice is always just a thought away. We love you Dad/Grandpa!
Even though he was a man's man, Makenze and I took him flowers today. They weren't too girly. But Im sure it made him smile.

2 comments:

Blissful & Domestic said...

hey I love all the pictures and I am sorry we couldn't come with you on the 16th. I changed your background back let me know if you think it matches with your header and I hope you like all of it oh hey are you going to come to ballonapalooza this saturday

Blissful & Domestic said...

Hey have you started tiwlight yet or are you still reading the work and the glory cause I am crazy and am itching to read twilight again anyways let me know and hey do you want to make plans to do something together next week with the kids? or do you maybe want to come over here for dinner or something?