Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Halloween Birthday

We had a fun time this past weekend at our nephew Keagan's 4th birthday party! It was a costume party so we got to put Makenze in her adorable witch costume. Luckily she didnt mind wearing it, and in fact she enjoyed us taking pictures of her. Every time we celebrate a birthday it just reminds me how fast time goes by and how important it is to just take time and enjoy everyday. I made a slide show of the party. I took pictures with our old camera...luckily it works just fine. Enjoy and take care everyone!

2 comments:

Blissful & Domestic said...

I love her with the witches hat I never got to see it on her. Man my niece is adorable!!!! we so need to get a picture of the 4 of them on halloween :>

Becky said...

Hey there. That most definitely is your cute little girl. I actually gave Danielle a cd for you, figured you would get it quicker that way. I can also give you some pens if you want. I have lots left. Email me your address and I can probably just mail you a couple. rg.amity@gmail.com