This was a few Saturdays ago. Shane, my mom, and I took Makenze to a Pumpkin Patch! We were hoping to let her ride a few things, but she is still a little young to go by herself and they wouldn't let us ride with her. So instead we just checkout the little petting zoo...with sheeps, chickens, bunnies and more. She loved the animals and was not afraid at all. Then she was able to ride a pony! Boy oh boy she loved it! Twice wasn't even enough. We are pretty sure she wants a pony now. HAHA! Well enjoy the pictures and we hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!
3 comments:
HI GUYS
LOVE YOUR PAGE IT'S COOL. IT IS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU GUYS HAVING FUN. I AM JEALOUS.
LOVE MOM-DAD
HI SIS I WORKED IT OUT I CAN LEAVE A NOTE NOW . HEHEHE
Hey where was that at it looked like so much fun man I have an adorable niece well happy Halloween see you tonight!
Post a Comment