Monday, October 6, 2008

Hello October!

Well first of all I must say that our camera is broke. I am pretty sure for good too! It just makes me so sad. I am hoping that I can find our old one and that will make due until we can save for a nice new one. So yeah pictures may not happen for a little while anyways. I will see what I can do. Such a tragedy I know!!!
Anyways things just keep on going...Shane as always just works likes crazy, just being a wonderful man who takes care of his family. Makenze and I are so lucky to have him. As sort of a reward for his hard work we decided to get him a better truck. He had a piece of junk that we both couldn't wait to get rid of. Now he has a used, but much nicer and fancy Chevy S10. We say its a mini version of his old Chevy that he loved oh so much. But it was no good as it used gas like it was water. No thanks! I will try to post a picture of his new one soon. I love to see the look on his face when he admires his new truck. Much happier!
Makenze and I just have fun shopping, playing at home, taking trips to the park (usually once a week atleast), and making cookies and dinner for daddy! We are currentyly in the begining stage of potty training and so far Makenze peed once in her big girl potty! Hip-Hip-Hooray!!! Boy was it a great moment. So everyday she gets more comfortable sitting on the potty, sometimes she even has a newspaper or book. So cute!!! At almost 21months now she is independent as always and is the cutest lil girl ever!! We thank heavenly father everyday for her!!!
Also I have to admit I have been biten by the Twiligh books! HAHA! My lovely sister-in-laws, Holly & Danielle, got me started. I am just starting the third book, Eclipse. Its a great story and I think everyone should read it. I look forward to going to see the movie, which comes out next month! Its already a date with the girls. Our husbands just like to tease us about what nerds we are. But we dont care...the love stories are the best!
Well I hope that I didnt bore anyone with my ramblings. I just wanted to update with whats going on with us! Thats what a blog is all about right.

3 comments:

Blissful & Domestic said...

love the updates and I am so excited you have started eclipse it is amazing!!!!! and seriously Jacob is actually kind of a jerk in it but always funny

Russ and Marlo said...

Andrea I like the post, but sad to hear that you have been bitten you should have that looked at,poor Shane, Us guys probably never thought our wives would become vampires and werewolves. Marlo and her girls are all going to see the movie too.

Russ and Marlo said...

I think a game night sounds like fun! Our weekends fill up fast, i'm sure yours do to. How about a Sunday and we could have sundaes,lol. Any excuse for ice cream! Marlo

PS Love the Twlight series!