Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Shark Reef...

This past Saturday we took Makenze to see the "fishes" at the Mandalay Bay hotel. I had never been there either so it was a nice time together as a family. We first started the morning out eating a yummy breakfast at the omelet house....I was craving an omelet! It was yummy. Anyways...after that we headed to the aquirium. It was neat but I must say a little over priced. Makenze had a great time until we got to the huge area where the big sharks were. It was a little dark in there so it made our little princess a little nervous. Whenever she would get close to the glass she would literally crawl towards it, I guess she was afraid of falling in. It was fun
to make memories with her, before our next little one arrives.
Breakfast at the Omelet house in good ol henderson. It feels like a small town diner. Pretty neat.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Makenze would hold on tight to us. So cute to see her reaction to seeing new things!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Stinky sting rays...
Photobucket

1 comment:

Blissful & Domestic said...

so cute It is funny seeing Makenze without bangs since she has like always had them but I think she looks so grown up. Anyways love the pictures and we should do a play date this week. What do you think?