Wednesday, February 25, 2009

We are having a.....

BOY!!!BOY!!!BOY!!!
We just found out this week that we will be welcoming a baby boy this July! I was so happy and couldn't wait to call Shane with the news! We feel so lucky/blessed to be having a little boy after being given such a wonderful little girl. Everything looked great with our little guy and I am now bracing myself for the next few months when my tummy is just going to explode. Not really but get bigger anyways. I will be sure to update again. Now let the fun shopping and room decorating begin.

4 comments:

Blissful & Domestic said...

Hooray!! I am so excited to buy byo stuff. Makenze will be a great big sister and will watch over her little bro. Anyways congrad's sis. Love ya!

Casey said...

Congratulations!! That's fantastic!

Brian and Hillary said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! That is way cool to hear that you are having a boy. What does Makenze think?

Take care!!!!

Russ and Marlo said...

Boys are fun! Congratulations!