My sister-in-laws and I had a little Valentine party for our kids. They all got to make their daddy's cards, paint shirts, and eat a yummy lunch. The sandwiches were heart shaped...so cute! It was a fun way to spend the afternoon. Makenze had a blast!
Happy Valentine's day everyone! Love is great isn't it!!!!


2 comments:
I have totally been out of it I didn't realize you had posted so much. The picture sof the baby bump are so cute I can't wait to me my new nephew (I hope but of course neice would be great too). We had so much fun at the Valetnines Party with you guys. I love that we are all so close. It is nice all the little cousins will be so close wiht one another:> Hey did you want to do the temple on Tuesday?
Wow Andrea! I love the little baby bump and I like the shorter hair too. When are you do with this little bundle of joy. Hope all goes well with your pregnancy.
Your cousin,
Hillary
Post a Comment