So I put together a slideshow of our few different Easter activities. We had a playdate over at Holly's house and decorated cut out eggs, had an egg hunt, ate snacks (ofcourse) and just had a fun time with the kids. Then on Saturday Shane, Makenze, and I went over to my parents house for a very yummy dinner. It was such a fun evening with my family. After eating they did a special egg hunt just for Makenze, their only grandchild (spoiled!). After finding the eggs, which Makenze loved, they gave her a basket full of goodies which me and Shane loved too. Hehe. Then for the first time Makenze colored eggs. She was very into it and had a fun time. Thanks Mom and Dad, Grandma & Grandpa Chavez, and Uncles Chase and Daniel!
On Easter Sunday we got ready for church, not always an easy task, but we made it there. Then after our usual Sunday afternoon nap we went out to Mom Wagaskys for an easter dinner. She makes such a yummy pineapple honey glazed ham! I couldn't stop eating...seriously I ate a bunch! Then Danielle (sisterinlaw) had a family home evening planned. It was a great message just perfect for Easter! All in all we enjoyed Easter and we are truely grateful for our Savior Jesus Chirst and his sacrifice for us. We all have eternal lives thanks to him. How amazing is that?
Hope all had a great time and remembered the true reason we celebrate Easter.


3 comments:
ok so the curler pictures are my absolute fav of Makenze. I am going to try them out on Libby. We had so much fun on Easter and I love our family dinners. We are blessed to have such a great family :>
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun and got a lot of candy. I love her Easter dress it was absolutely beautiful on her. I adored the curler poses. She is such a cutie.
The curler pictures are hilarious...I love the one with her head thrown back. What a goof ball, I love it!
Post a Comment