Thursday, April 30, 2009

A little update...

So our computer has been acting up recently so I haven't been able to do anything online. So I am attempting to now, hopefully it will work. We have just been enjoying the nice weather, that is when its not windy outside (the wind is no good). Makenze and I have almost weekly playdates with her cousins and are slowly preparing for our little guy to arrive. I must say I can not wait. He is already kicking my ribs, I am just waiting for them to break any day now. But its nice that he reminds me that he is still in there. Shane and I still have no name picked out but we are confident that as soon as we meet him we will know. Here are a few recent pictures of a pool playdate we had with Danielle and her two cute red-heads, and also her nephew Luke. Such a sweet little boy!
Also this past weekend was our sis-in-law Holly's baby shower. It was super fun and so girly I just loved it. I know she did too! A few pictures are from the happy baby shower. We are so looking forward to meeting our sweet little niece Miss Kelsie Louise Wagasky in the next few weeks.

Fun in the sun
Our cheesy girl
Lunch time! Playing is such hard work!
Two princesses!
I love my little girl!
My beautiful family!
Pregnant Mama's
Danielle, me, Holly, and Holly's sis Nicole
Mom Wagasky
Holly with Kelsie's princess dress

1 comment:

Blissful & Domestic said...

I know we have been doing like weekly play dates and I love it! We so need to do movie swaps. My mom and dad canceled for Sunday so I can come over now. Can I borrow some movies then?