Monday, May 11, 2009

A sick child is the worst!

Makenze has luckily been so incredibly healthly since she was born. But a little over a week and a half ago she got hit with a double ear infection. It was awful. I about cried just watching her try to sleep in between throwing up. So it started with her not wanting to eat and just being sleepy-like. Then that night the throwing up began. When there was nothing left the "other end" started in on the poor little girl. Luckily Shane, the best husband and dad ever, was there to help me out. I would have lost it with out him. So once the doctor diagnosed her with the ear infections she got antibotics and she was on mortin/tylenol until we could get her fever down. After she slowly got back to feeling better I thought I was getting sick. But I think it was just exhaustion. I mean I am 7months pregnant! =) Anyways we survived our first real sickness with Makenze and life if so much better when everyone is healthy! It truely reminded both Shane and I how much we love our little girl. We forget at times, when she wants to be her 2 year old self and not listen to a word we are saying, but life would be so dull and boring without our angel.

1 comment:

Blissful & Domestic said...

I am so happy you guys are all better we missed while you were sick