Incase everyone who enjoys our blog cant't tell, I love our little boy! We said Happy Happy Birthday to him on July 7th!!!! His precious first year just zoomed by. His sweet and happy spirit brings more joy to our home then I can even put into words. He makes the cutest darn faces and his giggle is just incredible!!! We had our own little celebration with Eastenn on his birthday and then brought the family together the following Saturday and partied at the water park. He loves the water and with it being so hot here I figured lets have his party at the park. It turned out great and I was pleasantly surprised that he didn't get grumpy as the party went into his naptime. Not really surprised as he really is an easy going lil guy but it made me happy needless to say. He enjoyed his cupcakes and then opened each present that his awesome family gave him (thank you!thank you!)and his expression when he saw each one was priceless.
Here is some info about our boy....
*Pushes his little trucks around everywhere as he walks. Wont walk on his own yet put goes all over the house. In no time he will be running I'm sure of it.
*He is a CLIMBER!!! AAAAWWWWW! This makes Mommy and Daddy go crazy but its great to see him be so happy. Just to put this out there...one night at about 2:30am he somehow got his little self out of his crib and over to his bedroom door and began banging on it until mommy came to his rescue. Oh my heck.....I was not ready for this. Makenze never got out of her crib...never ever! Such a boy!
*Loves to play and giggle with his sister! Whenever we say her name "Makenze" he gets all big-eyed and excited to see his sissy.
*Suppose to be a Mommys boy but truely loves his daddy to pieces!
*Can melt anyones heart just by looking at them.....


1 comment:
I love all your pictures. You have inspired me to update my blog. We always have so much fun together1 Love you sister!
Post a Comment