Happily its starting to cool down! Yay! But again I have been slacking on this poor little blog of ours. So here goes nothing... Labor Day weekend, for me, finishes up the summer. We made our second Labor day weekend camping trip up to Pioche, NV. I have the best intentions of just rolling with the unpredictability of being away from home and out of our normal routine, but camping never fails to stress me out (LOL) and make me hate dirt that much more. But none the less I will be doing it again. Im sure many more times just simply to make sweet family memories. So here are our pix from that weekend adventure!


3 comments:
I love all your post and the pictures. I am definitely not sad I missed out on the dirt of camping I love my comfy bed and bathroom way too much:> Maybe though next summer we can do a camp site that has a real bathroom:>
Oh and I didn't send out invited so the call was the invite:> Lame I know but Wednesday 4:30 pm we will have pizza, fruit, and veggies, and of course fun:>
I love your new blog background too so fallish
Post a Comment