Friday, November 14, 2008

Anniversary

So thankfully Shane and I celebrated our 3rd Wedding Anniversary last weekend, a few days early, because I was really sick on Tuesday(our actual anniversary). Makenze had gotten sick last Saturday night after we brought her home from Grandma & Grandpas. Then I ended up getting it a day and a half later. Yuck!
But anyways, we had a great night out together! I got a coupon for a 4-course meal at Black Angus Steakhouse so we went there! Neither one of us had ever been so it was great. The food was soooo yummy and it just kept coming and coming. We had a sampler appetizer, potato soup, green salad, I got rib-eye steak with two sides, Shane had salmon with two sides, then they brought us a complimentary appetizer as it was our first time eating there. Then...yes more food! We ordered strawberry cheesecake for dessert, then along with that they brought out a brownie topped with ice cream and fudge and a candle. All to wish us a happy anniversary!!! It was so cute I took a picture! After that we went and rolled ourselves to a movie. Yeah us!
Here a few pictures from last Saturday.
Hot couple!!!
Celebrating with a beer....root beer!
Anniversary dessert!


P.S. We took Makenze earlier in the day to the LV Zoo. If you want to call it that. It seriously should be called BIRD HE**!!! I hate birds, they scare me to death. So while I was frozen among a million birds, Shane was trying to convince me to keep walking. It was funny yet way too scary at the same time. I dont think we will be going back there...ever! Sad for the animals there though....they dont belong in a desert!

1 comment:

Russ and Marlo said...

i'm glad that you went to the zoo here. My kids keep asking me to take them but I havent' met anyone that has actually gone, (I wasn't brave enough to go). Now I know that it is horrible and I don't have to go. :)Thanks for taking one for the team!