Monday, November 10, 2008

To the Love of my Life!!!

A year ago today, November 10th, 2007 Shane and I were sealed as husband and wife, for time and all eternity!!! We were extra blessed to have our precious Makenze sealed to us as well!! It was a beautiful day that I will never forget. I was overcome with the spirit and cried alot of tears of joy just like I did on our Wedding day, which will be 3 years ago tomorrow. I just wanted to to say to my best friend, my husband, and to the worlds greatest dad (seriously he amazes me everytime I see him with our little girl) I love you honey! You are a wonderful, patient, loving, caring, and giving person whom I am blessed to be able to share my life and eternity with!!! Woohoo 3 years baby!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Blissful & Domestic said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Love you sis!!!

Blissful & Domestic said...

oh and I love your page have I told you that yet? Where did you get your background from?

Blissful & Domestic said...

oh and not this friday (I am going to the dentist) but the friday after I am going to have my playdate with my nephew luke and sister amy at mom's house so then I can see you guys too. I miss you guys!! We so need to do something fun :>

Anonymous said...

HI PUMKIN THIS IS DAD
JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT IAM SO PROUD OF YOU AND SHANE AND I PRAY THAT IN 4 OR 5 BILLION YEARS FROM NOW THAT YOU TWO ARE GOING AS STRONG AS YOU ARE RIGHT NOW!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU GUYS.
LOVE MOM AND DAD