Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ellen

So my Mom and I went to the Ellen DeGeneres Show!!! I really wanted to take my mom because one Monday is her birthday and two Bette Midler was on the show. My mom is a huge fan of hers! So yeah I ended up getting stand-by tickets. So my Mom stood in line from 7am until 1pm when we finally got regular tickets. Sheesh! It was way too long in my opinion to wait and I could not believe all the people there, but we are both glad that we went and got to see first hand how a TV show works. Our seats were the farthest possible but thats ok. So we saw Bette Midler, Pink, and Hans Klok the magician, and of course Ellen. She is pretty funny. =)
We got tickets!
Ya we are going to the show!
The Ellen DeGeneres Show
I have to thank my two wonderful sister-in-laws for watching Makenze all day! I felt so guilty leaving her but at the same time its good for her and I to both get a break from our normal routine. Thanks again you two!! LOVE YA!

1 comment:

Blissful & Domestic said...

Makenze was so much fun to watch and she was a lot of fun with her silliness and her sassy faces. Jason wants to know if you won him anything on the show :>