I didn't go crazy with the pictures but I dont want my side of the family to feel left out, so I wanted to post about our little BBQ we had at our house this past Monday. Food is always good and enjoying it with family is the best! Shane manned the BBQ and grilled up some hamburgers and hot dogs. Along with other delicious side dishes we enjoyed a nice 3day weekend with our family. We also didn't forget to remember and honor all the wonderful men and women who serve our free country!

Chase was scared to have his pregnant sister sitting on his lap. I thought it was pretty funny!

Here is my Mom and my awesome grandparents at our Memorial day BBQ!
1 comment:
I love your new background I so want it and I am sorry we missed the BBQ just think Jason will be able to be here next hear for sure for it:>
Post a Comment