Either I am getting lazy about this whole blogging thing or I am just too tired and pregnant! With only 5 weeks (at the most) to go I am getting anxious and truely can not wait to have our little man here! I just quickly made a slideshow of our recent happenings. Rachel (cousin Ben's wife) had her baby shower two weeks ago and they are expecting twins any day now. I know she is sooo ready to have them! Also a few cute pictures of Makenze and I at the park are thrown in...always fun but some days its just too hot. Then I included what pictures I had from my wonderful baby shower from this past weekend (my camera is junk and works when it feels like it). My lovely sister-in-law gave my a very special day and I just feel so blessed to have her and the wonderful family that we have! Thanks Mom Wagasky for opening up your home the shower. The food was yummy and the decorating was the cutest! Thank you to everyone who was able to come and support our family and our newest adventure!
Enjoy the pictures and I am counting down the days until I can breathe without my ribs burning and my back feeling like its broken!!! Come on little boy!

2 comments:
I had so much fun planning your shower and I already call planning your next one. I loved that I could do it for you! :> love you sis!
Andrea, Sorry that we couldn't be there to celebrate with you. It looks like you had a great time. Hope everything goes well for you. Hope to see you guys soon.
your cousin,
Hillary
Post a Comment