Thursday, June 25, 2009

Gifford Twins

I was so excited to finally meet the newest members in the Gifford family. Carlee Allison and Alex Benjamin were born Saturday the 20th to my cousin Ben and his wife Rachel. Both babies were in the five pound range and are the smallest babies I have ever seen or held. They are doing so well and are gorgeous! I just wanted to say congratulations to the very deserving parents! We love you guys! (Goodluck on getting sleep. haha)

Carlee Allison & Alex Benjamin Gifford
Makenze loves babies!
Ben and his little boy Alex!
The Gifford Family!
Here is the proud Grandma (Aunt Char) and My Mom...get them together and see what happens!
Aunt Char and Mom Gifford! Dorks!

1 comment:

Blissful & Domestic said...

how exciting for them! Yeah she must feel just amazing finally having them on the outside. Oh and I wanted ot let you know that at the colonade they are playing horton hears a who and ink heart. I think either would be great to see.