For Shane's big 26 birthday we celebrated in a few different ways. We sang and had birthday cake with my family. Then on his actual birthday Makenze & I went and stayed in the hotel in Primm with him for the night. He stays in Primm most week nights as he his working long hard hours out on the NV/CA border. So we got to see daddy, give him so new shirts for his birthday and even did a little swimming in the pool. Its always nice to go stay out there but at the same time its a lot of work or effort I should say to get packed, make sure Makenze is entertained, and also try and have some kind of conversation with my hubby. There is definitely no place like home. Makenze and I both needed a day to recover. haha. Then this past Saturday night I took Shane on a date. We saw the new Transformers movie, he liked it and I well it was ok but definitely not my kind of a movie, and then afterwards we ate at Red Lobster. Where Shane had his fav crab legs. He just cleans his plate when it has shrimp, salmon, and crab legs on it. I am not a big seafood person so this was for sure a night out that was all about Shane. We had a nice day and can not believe how fast time is going by. I love you baby and I hope you enjoyed your birthday!!!! Thank you for being such a great husband, father, and provider!

We had to unhook the phone in the hotel as Miss Makenze had a lot of calls to make! She always keeps us laughing thats for sure!

She was beating up these punching bags until a bigger boy came along and slugged one super hard and it came flying back and got Makenze right in the face. Layed her out. Luckily she is like the toughest little girl ever and got right back up and played some more. Whew a scarry moment for mom though!

My loves!

Me & my stud! I love you honey!

Shane did not want this pictures taken. He was to busy eating his crab legs.
No comments:
Post a Comment